Friday, August 28, 2009

The Most Important Post : The beginning

And so we start off! This attempt to help friends has been long in the coming. People have since a long time been asking me, and I finally got down to doing it now!

A few well intended pointers at the very outset:

1) This blog is primarily for BITSians and specifically for BITSGians. (\m/) Others want to know why? Simple. Im a BITSGian and I have undergone pretty much the same kinds of obstacles my fellow BITSGians have. So my posts would be much more relevant to them. And also because BITSGians are so much more cooler.

2) This blog doesn't promise to get you 1600. It doesn't promise you an admission to Stanford and Caltech. It does however promise superb tips, valuable, little known information, sound common sense, and a tested pathway (1550) to success.(which again, can be open to debate)

3) GRE Prep is often seen as a drudgery. Hence it is my sincere attempt, to make this prep as fun and interesting as possible, being highly professional and focussed at the same time.

4) Do not blindly read whatever I yap around here. Take it with a pinch of salt. Do your research. If you find flaws, feel free to debunk me.

5) Do join my bloglist, if you become a regular reader, and do believe this can help you.

Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. Nice initiative man... Hope this helps the BITSians :)
    Dont let this out outside BITsians world ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me something how should i start my preparation for this

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful post....for all BITSians who aspire to take up GRE and pursue higher studies abroad !!!!
    Keep up the good work Harish !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey are u on dc wats ur nick im fullmetal alchemist on dc
    very nice bfr this i didnt noe nything at all

    ReplyDelete